Melbourne Gold yearlings and Godolphin mares headline launch of July (Early) catalogue
10th Jul 2020
An impressive Inglis Digital catalogue of 570 lots headlined by Melbourne Gold yearlings and 41 Godolphin mares has opened for bidding this afternoon, presenting another extraordinary opportunity for buyers.
The July (Early) Online Sale catalogue starts with the Melbourne Gold Yearlings reflecting the original lot order, followed by Godolphin race fillies and broodmares from lot 471 - 511 and then remaining categories as per the usual Inglis Digital sale order.
Gold yearlings were moved to the July (Early) Online Sale on Monday, following the official border closure between New South Wales and Victoria.
Extensive information will be available for the Gold Yearlings including video and photographs, while a schedule detailing the location of all yearlings for private inspections will be made available shortly.
Inglis Bloodstock agents will also be inspecting the Godolphin draft and the majority of Gold yearlings in the coming days and will be available for consultation.
Godolphin’s 41-strong draft comprises of four race fillies and 37 broodmares, headlined by G2 Light Fingers stakes winner and dual Stakes placed Obsequious (Lonhro).
She has already produced three winners from all three foals to race to date and is offered in foal to Frosted.
There are also siblings to the likes of Furnaces, Hauraki, Kidnapped, Soul and Etymology, plus 28 pregnant mares and daughters of Exceed and Excel, Commands, Medaglia d’Oro, Sebring, Bernardini and Canny Lad.
Godolphin have an impressive record in selling top-producing broodmares, with the dam’s of Microphone, Lyre, Happy Clapper, Sepoy, Long John, Tenley and Appearance all sold at public auction.
Godolphin’s draft is available for inspection by appointment at their Northwood Park property on Saturday July 11, Monday July 13 and Tuesday July 14 between 10am – 2pm.
To book contact Catherine Gorman firstname.lastname@example.org or James Manning on 0408 960 937 or (03) 5735 8110.
An online booklet with links to parade videos and detailed information on each mare is available HERE.
Other highlights in the Inglis Digital catalogue include:
• Champagne Kisses – Half sister to G1 winner Clearly Innocent, offered in foal to Russian Revolution, leading first season sire at the Inglis Australian Weanling Sale
• Coat Of Arms – 2YO colt by I Am Invincible out of Varenna Miss, offered by Newgate (as agent)
• Concealed – Sydney Metro-winning 2YO Deep Field colt from a Stakes winning American mare, offered by Newgate (as agent)
• Euryale – Stakes winning Lonhro mare from family of Danglissa, both her raced progeny are winners and she’s offered in foal to Invader
• Faretti – 3YO Sydney Metro winner by I Am Invincible, 1.4L 4th in the Listed Brian Crowley Stakes
• Feeling Positive – Not a Single Doubt half sister to Combat Kitty and Mitraad, offered by Burnewang North Pastoral in foal to Deep Field
• Indigenous – 3YO half sister to G2 winner and G1 Golden Rose runner-up Zousain, offered by Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott Racing
• Lost Diamond – Dubawi mare from an international black-type family, offered in foal to Capitalist
• Nanda Kot – dam of G1 performer Kumaon and Hong Kong galloper Amazing Chocolate, she has produced five winners from six to race and is offered in foal to Santos
• Stored Energy – Stakes placed 2YO offered in foal to Cable Bay
• Mr Marathon Man – Listed winner and G3 placed son of So You Think, offered by Ballymore Stables
Recent positive results from Inglis Digital include Listed Spear Chief winner Inquiry, a $30,000 graduate of the January Online Sale.
Plus, pinhooks such as the Animal Kingdom x Menage a Charge filly sold as a weanling in the 2019 Scone Online Sale for $7,500, which realised $42,000 at Sunday’s Scone Yearling Sale.
Final countdown of bidding in the July (Early) Online Sale commences with Lot 1 at 10am Thursday, July 16 giving prospective buyers more than five days to conduct necessary inspections or contact vendors.
CLICK HERE to view the catalogue.
CLICK HERE to register for bidding, or login to an existing Inglis Digital account.
Inglis Sales Catalogues
Open for Entries
2020 Ready 2 Race Sale
20 October 2020
2020 AUGUST (Early) Online Sale
7, 12 August 2020
2021 Classic Yearling Sale
7, 8, 9 January 2021
2021 Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale
28 February & 1, 2 March 2021
2021 Australian Easter Yearling Sale
6, 7 April 2021
2021 Melbourne Gold Yearling Sale
16 May 2021
2021 HTBA May Yearling Sale
2, 3 May 2021