|Sale||Accession Number||Sale Date||Submissions Open||Submissions Close*|
|Classic Yearling Sale||21CLY||7 - 9 February||10 Jan||1 Feb|
|Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale||21MPY||28 Feb - 2 Mar||31 Jan||22 Feb|
|Australian Easter Yearling Sale||21EAY||6 - 7 Apr||8 Mar||31 Mar|
|HTBA May Yearling Sale||21SCY||2-3 May||5 Apr||26 Apr|
|Australian Weanling Sale||21ASW||5-6 May||5 Apr||28 Apr|
|The Chairman's Sale||21CHB||7 May||5 Apr||30 Apr|
|Australian Broodmare Sale||21ABM||9-10 May||5 Apr||3 May|
|Melbourne Gold Yearling Sale||21VGY||16 May||18 Apr||10 May|
|Melbourne Great Southern Sale||21MJB||13-15 Jun||16 May||7 Jun|
|Ready2Race Sale||21R2R||5 Oct||7 Sep||28 Sep|
*excludes endoscopic videos, treatment sheets and other material at the discretion of Inglis **please note that x-rays for Ready2Race horses must be taken after their official breeze up
- Accession numbers for an Inglis Digital Online Sale must begin with the relevant year (e.g. 2021 would be 21) followed by the corresponding month (e.g. January is 01, February is 02 etc) and either A denoting an Early sale or B denoting a Late sale
- For example, the accession number for the 2021 January Online Sale (Early) is 2101A, whilst the accession number for the 2021 January Online Sale (Late) is 2101B. Similarly, the accession number for the 2021 February Online Sale (Early) would be 2102A while the 2021 February Online Sale (Late) would be 2102B etc
- Lot numbers must be included with accession numbers for Inglis repository submissions. For example, the accession number for Lot 1 in the 2021 January Online Sale (Early) would be 2101A-0001
- Lot numbers are only available once a sale goes live on the Inglis Digital website and hence submissions into the Inglis repository can only be made once this occurs
- Any submissions into the Inglis repository must include all necessary information (e.g. date, time-stamp, corresponding vet etc)
- X-rays must be taken within at least 42 days of the commencement of a sale
- Submit online through Asteris Keystone Community here - You will need to register through Keystone Community (if you have forgotten your password please contact email@example.com) or
- If you already use Asteris Keystone you can submit the study by searching for the study and clicking consultation followed by Repository submission of Inglis Bloodstock or
- Post your X-Rays to Inglis - A $50 loading fee per set will be charged.
- View X-Rays online through Asteris Keystone Community
- Register to view X-Rays
- Forgot your password? Reset your password here
- Change your password
- To be eligible for submission into the Inglis repository all endoscopic videos must be taken on sale grounds prior to the commencement of the sale unless authorised by Inglis
- Endoscopic videos should be submitted in the mp4 format.
Inglis suggests the use of Media Player Classic to view scope videos.
Shortcuts while using MPC
- Play/Pause: Space
- Next frame: Ctrl + Right Arrow
- Previous frame: Ctrl + Left Arrow
- Speed up playback: Ctrl + Up Arrow
- Slow down playback: Ctrl + Down Arrow
The repository is only available to qualified veterinarians who will need to register to view X-Rays submitted to Inglis. Viewing the submitted X-Rays can be done online here or by visiting the onsite repository.
Inglis' repository provider is Asteris
Remote viewing of images
- Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 or 11 on Windows is strongly recommended for viewing X-Rays remotely. Always select the "DICOM Images" for diagnostic quality images.
- If you have trouble viewing x-rays please try another browser
How is my software updated?
- Local installations of Keystone software automatically update themselves when we release updates. This ensures that you always have the latest versions with all of the enhancements and fixes.
When I click on the link, I receive a message stating that I need Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 - do I?
- Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 is a widely-used software development platform that is required to perform many of the medical image-oriented features we offer. Please contact our technical support staff if you believe you are being issued this warning in error.
- Windows XP users- You can check to see if you have the framework installed by going to your control panel and opening the Add/Remove Programs. Scroll down the list and look for "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1". If it is not displayed, go to Microsoft's Windows Update site, and install it from the Optional Components section. You will need to re-boot your computer after the install to operate our software.
- If you have Windows Vista or 7, Microsoft .NET 3.5 is installed as part of the operating system.
- If you have the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed, you may be using an internet browser that does not support the entire framework, such as Google Chrome, some versions of Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. With these browsers, you currently can only view JPEG images or download .ZIP files containing the DICOM files.
Overview of Digital Radiograph System
DICOM Conformance Statement
This table explains the mandatory required when submitting any set of x-rays.
| PATIENT ID
||Microchip No. of horse||
|PATIENT NAME||Horse's Dam Name & year horse's year of birth||
| ACCESSION NUMBER
||sale code and lot number of the horse (no spaces)||
If you have any questions regarding the Inglis Repository or the submission of Radiographs please contact Wayne Massingham on 02 9399 7999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.