|Sale||Accession Number||Sale Date||Lodgement By|
|Sydney Classic Yearling Sale||18CLY||10 - 13 February||5 February|
|Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale||18MPY||4 - 7 March||26 February|
|The Chairman's Sale (Racing Prospects)||18CHR||5 April||29 March|
|Australian Easter Yearling Sale||18EAY||9 - 11 April||2 April|
|The Chairman's Sale (Breeding Prospects)||18CHB||12 April||5 April|
|Inglis VOBIS Gold Yearling Sale||18MAY||22 April||15 April|
|Australian Easter Broodmare & Weanling Sale||18ASW||15 - 17 April||9 April|
|H.T.B.A Scone Yearling Sale||18SCY||13 - 14 May||7 May|
|Melbourne Great Southern Sale||18MJB||17 - 20 June||11 June|
|Melbourne Ready 2 Race Sale||18R2R||12 October||5 October|
- Submit online through Asteris Keystone Community here - You will need to register through the Keystone Community Loader (if you have forgotten your password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- If you already use Asteris Keystone you can submit the study by searching for the study and clicking consultation followed by Repository submission of Inglis Bloodstock or
- Post your X-Rays to Inglis - A $50 loading fee per set will be charged.
- View X-Rays online through Asteris Keystone Online
- Register to view X-Rays
- Forgot your password? Reset your password
- Change your password
The repository is only available to qualified veterinarians who will need to register to view X-Rays submitted to Inglis. Viewing the submitted X-Rays can be done online here or by visiting the onsite repository.
Inglis' repository provider is Asteris
Remote viewing of images
- Internet Explorer 10 or 11 on Windows is strongly recommended for viewing X-Rays remotely. Always select the "DICOM Images" for diagnostic quality images.
How is my software updated?
- Local installations of Keystone software automatically update themselves when we release updates. This ensures that you always have the latest versions with all of the enhancements and fixes.
When I click on the link, I receive a message stating that I need Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 - do I?
- Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 is a widely-used software development platform that is required to perform many of the medical image-oriented features we offer. Please contact our technical support staff if you believe you are being issued this warning in error.
- Windows XP users- You can check to see if you have the framework installed by going to your control panel and opening the Add/Remove Programs. Scroll down the list and look for "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1". If it is not displayed, go to Microsoft's Windows Update site, and install it from the Optional Components section. You will need to re-boot your computer after the install to operate our software.
- If you have Windows Vista or 7, Microsoft .NET 3.5 is installed as part of the operating system.
- If you have the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed, you may be using an internet browser that does not support the entire framework, such as Google Chrome, some versions of Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. With these browsers, you currently can only view JPEG images or download .ZIP files containing the DICOM files.
Radiographic Views Required for an X-Ray Series
Appendix A - standard 36 views required for each x-ray series
Appendix B - Hong Kong Jockey Club Required X-Ray Series - Including additional 12 views required to comply with Hong Kong Horses In Training Protocol.
Information For Hong Kong X-Ray Requirements
|AREA||No. of Films||VIEW|
|FRONT FEET:||(2)||Lateral to medial|
|CARPUS:||(6)||Medial oblique (D20 ° -30 ° MPLO), Lateral oblique (D30 ° -40 ° LPMO), Flexed lateral to medial|
|FRONT FETLOCK:||(8)||DP (AP) elevated D20 ° P, Medial oblique (D30 ° MPLO) (sl elevated ~ 5 ° -10 °), Lateral oblique (D30 ° LPMO) (sl elevated ~ 5 ° -10 °), Flexed lateral to medial|
|HIND FETLOCK:||(8)||DP (AP) elevated D30 ° P, Medial oblique (D30 ° MP l LO) (sl elevated ~ 15 °), Lateral oblique (D30 ° LP l MO) (sl elevated ~ 15 °), Standing - lateral to medial, Fetlock views should include pastern joint|
|HOCKS:||(6)||Medial oblique (D65 ° MP l LO or P l 25 ° LDMO), Slightly lateral AP (D20 ° LP l MO), Lateral to medial|
|STIFLES:||(4)||Lateral to medial - standing, Caudocranial (PA) preferable, or caudolateral oblique (Ca20 ° LCrMO); **|
|STIFLES:||(2)||Caudal 30 ° lateral/craniomedical oblique view of the stifle|
|AREA||No. of Films||VIEW|
|FRONT FEET:||(3)||LM, D600Pr-PaDiO of P3 and Navicular bone separately|
|HOCKS:||(4)||LM, DP, D650M-PlLO, D100L-PlMO|
|CARPUS:||(5)||DP, Flexed LM, D550L-PaMO, D750M-PaLO, D600Pr-DDiO (NB: Skyline distal row)|
|FRONT FETLOCKS:||(12)||Standing LM, Flexed LM, DP, D450L-PaMO, D450M-PaLO, Flexed D1250Di-PaPrO NB: (Flexed DP)|
|HIND FETLOCKS:||(4)||Standing LM, DP, D450L-PlMO, D450M-PlLO|
Overview of Digital Radiograph System
Inglis enables veterinarians to view digital radiographs through a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) conformant, Internet-based viewing system designed by CDN Technology Ltd.
DICOM Conformance Statement
This table explains the mandatory required when submitting any set of x-rays.
| PATIENT ID
||Microchip No. of horse||
|PATIENT NAME||Horse's Dam Name & year horse's year of birth||
| ACCESSION NUMBER
||sale code and lot number of the horse (no spaces)||
If you have any questions regarding the Inglis Repository or the submission of Radiographs please contact Harry McAlpine on 02 9399 7999 or email@example.com.