Inglis Sales iPad app
Inglis Sales app gives you access to Inglis sale catalogues on your iPad. With this app you can easily view and search for pedigrees, create/edit short lists and assign ratings to each lot. The app also provides up-to-date sale results and a 'make an offer' service, which makes this the perfect tool for an informed buyer.
- View current and upcoming sale catalogues
- Assign gradings to lots
- Share short lists and gradings with other app users. Information is synced in near real time.
- Create and edit short lists
- Comprehensive note taking features
- Share notes and ratings via e-mail
- Enhanced search functionality
- Sale results
- Make an offer service
How to use the Inspection button and how to create Smart Short lists
New features in v2 - you will need to update the app to have access to these features:
- Share a short list with another iPad user
- New layout for shared short lists for a computer
- updated interface
New features in v1.2.4 - you will need to update the app to have access to these features:
- Inspected Button - Allows you to easily mark horses off as you inspect them. This makes it clear in the index screens which horses you have inspected. You can also search on inspected/uninspected horses.
- Search based on gradings - You asked for it and we implemented it. You can now search based on a grading you have given a lot. Search for all horses you have given a 8 and above. If you have setup custom gradings you can also search on them.
- Smart short lists - using the search screen you can create a smart short list that is populated based on criteria you specify. Make a smart short list for all lots that are related to a winner and have Danehill in the sire line. You can also use gradings to create a smart short lists. For example you can create a smart short list based on all lots you have rated an 8 and above. As you go through the catalogue and rate horses the smart short list you setup automatically adds lots you rate an 8, 9 or 10.
New features in v1.2.2 - you will need to update the app to have access to these features:
- View the vendor uploaded photos of the lot
- View video of the lot if available
- Find out if the lot has X-Rays in the Repository
- Jump to a specific lot button in the catalogue screen
- Browse the search results in the catalogue screen
- Stallion links for Stallions on Bloodstock.com.au