King adds royal touch to Inglis Digital June Sale
22nd Jun 2018
Five 2YO colts sired by Snitzel, Written Tycoon and Stratum are among several high-profile entries in Inglis Digital’s June Online Auction which is now open for bidding.
The headliner of the unreserved quintet is Written Tycoon colt King, a two-time winner from six starts and a runner-up at Randwick under top weight earlier this month.
King is the first foal from Gimcrack Stakes winning Elvstroem mare Brilliant Bisc and has a confirmed Hong Kong rating of 70.
CLICK HERE to view parade footage of King filmed on June 22.
Offered as Lot 28, King is joined by four Peter & Paul Snowden stablemates in the unreserved category of the June catalogue:
• Morpheus – Snitzel colt out of Testa Rossa mare Trista Rossa. He won over 1300m at Goulburn in late May, before a second at Randwick
• Commisioner – Stakes-placed Stratum colt out of a half-sister to Gr.1 Coolmore Classic winner Regal Cheer
• Exclusive – Written Tycoon colt and a last start winner at Kembla Grange (1400m). Suited to 1400m+. He has form around The Autumn Sun
• Cosimo – Written Tycoon colt from the family of Halibery, nominated for an 1100m Maiden at Wyong on Tuesday
The five colts are offered for genuine sale by their owners and present an incredible opportunity for buyers in Australasia and Asia.
The popular tried horse category has been boosted in recent months, thanks to racetrack performances from Inglis Digital graduates.
May sale-topper Augustus recently finished fourth in the Group 1 Queensland Derby for Te Akau Racing, while Mica Lil was a flashing third in the Group 1 Robert Sangster Stakes, providing her new owners with a big return for a $20,000 outlay in January.
There are 33 tried horses offered for sale in June, plus 55 broodmares, two stallions, eight yearlings and nine weanlings.
Other June highlights include:
• Anacheeva – Stallion by Anabaa – Champion 3YO Australian miler in 2010/2011 and Caulfield Guineas winner. Sire of stakes winner Ana Royale and 23 individual winners to date. Full brother to Headturner and a half to O’Marilyn and Kroner
• Onemorenomore – Stallion by Red Ransom – offered by Ridgeview Park. The only Group 1 winning 2YO by Red Ransom standing in Australia. He has a 58% winners to runners strike rate, plus the sire of 10 stakes performers to date, including One More Honey and Onemorezeta.
• Saracino – 4YO three-time Group 2 winner, including the Danehill Stakes at Flemington (1200m). Twice placed at Group 1 level, in work with Michael Moroney at Flemingon and rated BM89. Offered unreserved
• Token of Love – 5YO daughter of Al Maher offered as a broodmare. Third in the 2017 Group 2 Matriach Stakes and multiple city winner
• Sizzling Bullet – 4YO city winner, trained by Chris Waller and offered unreserved
The broodmare section includes eight lots consigned by Arrowfield Stud in foal to Real Impact, Mikki Isle, Scissor Kick, Panzer Division and Animal Kingdom.
Encosta de Lago’s regally bred daughter Granados is offered by Vinery Stud as agent in foal All Too Hard.
A daughter of South Australian Oaks winner Larrocha (Danehill), she’s a full sister to Wakeful Stakes winner Rocha, from the family of late Western Australian sire Blackfriars.
There are also mares in foal Choisir, Adelaide, Husson, Smart Missile, Rubick, Eurozone, Super One, Nicconi, Your Song and Reset.
Final countdown of bidding begins with Lot 1 at 5pm (AEDT), Wednesday June 27, so prospective buyers have five days to arrange inspections and vet checks.
Visit www.inglisdigital.com for further information.